Wednesday, 13 January 2016

It's a mystery.

Why does a post about a walk in summer 2013 suddenly appear dated January 2016?

Well, blogger is up to it's tricks, obviously. Today I have been pulling together all my Thames Path walks into one page, which is now available as a tab above, "Walking the Thames Path".  I've been meaning to do this for nearly a year! Along the way I made some edits to 4 other posts about the walk to bring them into line with the format of the other posts. 3 of them retained their original dates, but the fourth one appeared with today's date. I don't know why. It's a mystery, but not one worth worrying about.

It presents me with an opportunity to give a little promotion to the new page, which you can also access here. It covers a series of 40 or so walks along the Thames Path which we enjoyed over a three year period from 2011 to 2014.

The walks took us from the Source of the Thames in Gloucestershire....


...to the Thames Barrier in London.


Seeing the Thames in all it's guises, from a dribbling stream to a wide and busy commercial site, and in all weathers at different times of the year, was a fascinating experience.

1 comment:

  1. I always think of the Thames as being wide and busy. I was born near London Bridge and still live in London. I really must see more of it one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails