Friday, 18 December 2015

Scrappy Puppets

Over my 7 years of knitting puppets I have collected a large number of odd ball ends and scraps of yarn.


Rather than let them go to waste (I hate waste!) or linger in a plastic bag, I emptied them into a pretty box, in which I can easily rummage. 

I have decided to use them up by knitting them into scrappy puppets, just joining them one to another as I go.


First one's looking good.

I wonder how many puppets will come out of this boxful. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again. My guess is 10 puppets from those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think it's fun to use up your little bits of stash and it's amazing how far they go, I say at least 12. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails