Friday, 20 February 2015

Frederick on Friday

It is over four years since this post about finishing and then starting cross-stitch projects.

I did make a start on 'Frederick the Literate' but he got put away in a drawer and forgotten about until this week. Also in the drawer is the folded-up-and-yet-to-be-framed 'Max's Moon'.

But now I've got Frederick out again, I have some momentum going at the moment to finish this slightly challenging project. The challenge lies in the colour of the background fabric - black, and an additional challenge in the fact that by far the most number of threads supplied are black too! 

I am trying to do a little every day, including at least one black thread. To keep me motivated I will try to blog my progress each Friday. 


This is the first post in what I hope will be a regular series!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, that would be so hard on the eyes! But I bet it'll be stunning when finished. Looking forward to more Frederick.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails