I did make a start on 'Frederick the Literate' but he got put away in a drawer and forgotten about until this week. Also in the drawer is the folded-up-and-yet-to-be-framed 'Max's Moon'.
But now I've got Frederick out again, I have some momentum going at the moment to finish this slightly challenging project. The challenge lies in the colour of the background fabric - black, and an additional challenge in the fact that by far the most number of threads supplied are black too!
I am trying to do a little every day, including at least one black thread. To keep me motivated I will try to blog my progress each Friday.