Monday, 6 January 2014

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I'm starting the year with my first puppet for 2014.


As usual, I plan to make 100 puppets once again this year for Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.

Also as usual, I have been pipped to the puppet post by the lovely Linda from Chalky's World, who has sent me the first puppet for this year! Thank you so much Linda. 


Linda always sends me a faceless puppet, but I do not mind a bit sewing a happy face on. It's the best part of making a puppet, because that means it's finished.

For a long time I've been meaning to make a small tutorial of sewing on a puppet face, so I will use Linda's puppet for this and post the tutorial sometime soon. It's really very easy to make a happy smiling face for your puppet, although I know many people don't like this task.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! a new year and a new challenge. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely puppets, yes that's the bit I hate too, looking forward to your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails