Thursday, 17 October 2013

And the puppets keep coming!

I'm getting a bit behind with puppet posts, but here's the next few to be going on with.


First, 3 fluffy teddies, Mr PL's favourites.


And a couple more little teddies made from my not-so-favourite knobbly yarn. 
It's in my stash, so it has to be used! I suppose the children will find them nice and tactile, but personally I never like the uneven way it knits up.



  


This brings the total to 82.

I'm actually knitting number 96 at the moment, so I'm nearly there in knitting terms, just behind in blogging terms!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your puppet parade! It brings thoughts of all the happy little smiles to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails