Sunday, 28 April 2013

The Colours of Spring

It seems such a long time since I showed you anything from my garden, but now at last it is coming to life and this week we've had some glorious spring weather. The yellows and blues of the season are now showing in abundance.


Yellow primroses...


... blue hyacinths....


... yellow tulips....


... blue grape hyacinths...


... yellow keria ... and blue BLUE sky.....


... purple heather...(there's a bee in there somewhere..)


... and yellow celandine...


... purple primroses...


... yellow forsythia...


... blue polyanthus...


... and yellow hellibore.

I hope you're enjoying the colours of spring as much as I am.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love Spring flowers, I'm still waiting for Spring it's still so cold and windy here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I was only thinking this afternoon that my grape hyacinths are very late this year. My daffs put on a brave show and seem to have been blooming for weeks. My wallflowers though are looking very sorry for themselves. The trees near me still don't have their leaves. Strange weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, your garden must be a picture! Just watched a TV doc about a walk along the Avon & Kennet canal from Bath, so thought of you and your canal walks. We are into autumn here in Sydney but lovely sunny days (about 25 degrees) and clear blue skies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails