Thursday, 18 April 2013

Puppet Progress


A couple of weeks ago I made a sort of promise that I'd try to reach 40 puppets by the end of April. Since then I've been eating away at my stash, using up lots of oddments of wool, and I'm quite happy with these 10 puppets which I've made in the last 2 weeks.











All in all I've finished off at least 8 different balls of wool with these puppets, and although I'm now signed up to the stash-buster challenge, I'm afraid I'm not very good at weighing my yarn or taking pictures of it before I start. What I can say is that these 10 puppets weigh 194 grams in total.

I now feel that 40 by the end of the month is achievable.

3 comments:

  1. I can not believe how fast 2013 is whizzing by but your lovely puppets certainly keep me on track. Thanks for popping over to Chalky's. The cushions are safely stowed indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute they are all lovely and will give so much pleasure, I'm sure you will reach your target :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Janet! Those puppets are sure smile-makers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails