Friday, 5 April 2013

Latest Batch of Puppets

Here are the latest additions to the 2013 puppet collection. 


I've been using up odd balls of wool from my stash.



There's something oddly satisfying about finishing off a ball of wool.



I've been using up a couple of balls of peachy coloured wool that was supposed to be double knit, but was rather thin, so I combined it with different colours of 4 ply wool, some of it from large cones.


For these second two teddies, with crochet ears, I made the head a couple of stitches narrower than usual, and the head doesn't seem as fat as the previous versions.


I finished off a couple more odd balls with these last two - the blue and the heather coloured flecky wool go quite nicely together.


Still quite a way to go, though. I might try and reach 40 by the end of April.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the bear with the slightly smaller head. That clown hair though-- makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! good luck with your goal just another to to go!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails