Here are the latest additions to the 2013 puppet collection.
I've been using up odd balls of wool from my stash.
There's something oddly satisfying about finishing off a ball of wool.
I've been using up a couple of balls of peachy coloured wool that was supposed to be double knit, but was rather thin, so I combined it with different colours of 4 ply wool, some of it from large cones.
For these second two teddies, with crochet ears, I made the head a couple of stitches narrower than usual, and the head doesn't seem as fat as the previous versions.
I finished off a couple more odd balls with these last two - the blue and the heather coloured flecky wool go quite nicely together.
Still quite a way to go, though. I might try and reach 40 by the end of April.