Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Put on a happy face

Last week I took my puppets to our Operation Christmas Child checking centre, to be put into shoeboxes and packed up ready for their final destination.


Here they are all bagged up ready to go. It's always a little bit sad for me to say goodbye to them.

I always try to give my puppets a happy smile, in the hope that this will give the child who receives it a reason to smile back.


So whilst it may be a little bit sad for me, it's important to remember the reason for making them -


- which is to put a happy smile on a child's face.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Janet. Great job done and dusted xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you have made many children happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails