Friday, 12 October 2012

This week's puppets

I'm making steady progress towards my 100 puppets.

Here is the latest set:


I used some grey fluffy eyelash wool, along with black, white and grey stripes.  I though they needed a bit of brightening up, so I added some colourful bows.

This brings the puppet tally to 92 this year.

I used the same eyelash wool to make these little hedgehogs recently, which were in answer to an appeal by Linda of Chalky's World, to whom I have now sent them.


They're a bit of a departure for me - I'm not used to making stuffed toys, since we do not put stuffed toys into shoeboxes. But they're still going to another good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails