Sunday, 9 September 2012

Still on one-a-day


I'm still managing to maintain one puppet per day - this is the latest set of four completed. This set brings the total to 72 - almost three-quarters of the way there! And the next set is well on the way - this time with quite a topical theme. Watch this space!

As we are 'on holiday' for the next couple of weeks, production may slow down, but wherever I go, I'll be taking my knitting!

In the meantime we've been having some lovely summer weather this weekend, and here are a few images of late summer colour in the garden.








I've been enjoying sitting  and knitting on the patio this afternoon.

I hope you've been having a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails