Thursday, 8 March 2012

Another park (with crocuses!)

Last week I mentioned being disappointed at the lack of crocuses in a local park. So at the weekend, as the sun was still shining, we ventured to the park that did have some brilliant crocuses! Salt Hill Park, in Slough. I haven't visited this park for many years, but I can remember going there when I was a child as my grandparents lived close by. I always remember seeing the beautiful weeping willow trees hanging over the stream that runs through the park. They are still there.

Although there were a few tricky moments trying to get parked on a sunny Saturday afternoon, we did manage eventually, and were rewarded with these lovely scenes.


A veritable carpet of crocuses!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails