Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2012 and to my new-look blog.

I've been wanting to refresh the look of my blog for a while now, and realised that the reason that I've not been posting much recently was that I wasn't happy with the look of it any more. So after a couple of days spent fiddling and tweaking, I'm much happier with the new look.

Now that we're back into the swing of things after the festivities of recent weeks, I hope to be posting more regularly.

So what have I been up to lately?


I've been unravelling a cardigan knitted some years ago by my mum...


... which had lots of stripes resulting in short lengths of wool...


... which are perfect...


... for little shoebox fillers. My mum would have been happy that her cardigan is being recycled for such a good cause.

There's plenty more to tell, but it can wait for another day.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your new blog. Personally I did not see anything wrong with the other one but this one definitely looks good. I am looking forward to reading your blog again this year.
    Your ideas have motivated me to consider setting up a craft group for Operation Christmas Child in our area. Who knows I may even progress to a blog of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, already working towards filling those shoe boxes.
    Love the new look. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails