Sunday, 25 September 2011

Weekly puppety update #13

Slowly plodding on towards my target now. Four teddy puppets this week, using up most of that blue fluffy yarn in combination with one strand of four-ply, to give it some firmness.


Only 8 to go now. I wonder if I'll make my 100 by October 3rd? This date is significant only because it is the day on which I completed my 100 puppets in both 2010 and 2009. So it's something to aim for, I guess!  (Considering I didn't start on my puppet collection until quite late in the year this year, I've not done so bad really.) 

Mr Puppet Lady declared that he wants a say in designing puppet #100. He then started whittering on about a mexican puppet with a poncho and a sombrero, and so I've reserved the right to veto his bright ideas in the interests of finishing before Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Only 8 to go! Super, Janet! To think that every cute little puppet you make represents a child's smiling face, you are knitting up a little bit of happiness with every stitch. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr PL that I am in complete support of his idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is my favourite colour and this set is gorgeous. We started putting some boxes together yesterday and it was great to be able to put a glove puppet on the top of each of them. Your blog has been inspiring. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adding up Janet, and you are working well. I know what it's like when you set 'deadlines' in your head!
    Well done on your work, they are lovely.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I blog I have recently discovered and enjoy readin I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award
    Shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails