Sunday, 18 September 2011

Weekly puppety update #12


Three-tone clowns have been this week's common theme. It's been a little while since I made clowns and I find that they take a little longer than teddies, due to a bit more fiddling with joining in different colours for the hair and hat. This particular pattern of stripes also involves some extra joining in of colours on the arms, but I rather like the effect.

So I've only managed to make 4 this week, bringing the total to 88. I like to give them their big smiling faces in the hope that they will bring some happiness to a lonely child.

4 comments:

  1. They are really lovely! Happy and very colourful. Well done Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made me smile, Janet. Well done. Just think, only 12 more to meet your target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Puppet lady,
    Aren't they fun, I am sure the children's faces will look as happy as that when they receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that they will bring a smile to a child's face. They are lovely. I admire your stamina making so many little joins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails