Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Hello, I'm back

Somebody asked me recently whether I was still going to knit puppets this year. For someone who calls herself "Puppet Lady", there's been very little to back up this claim for quite a while. However, I'm happy to say that I've made my first puppet for 2011, and happy to be back!


Here he is, a little teddy!
 

This year I'll not be making them in groups of 10, as I did last year. I've decided to just make them one by one, however the mood and the stash takes me!

2 comments:

  1. I was only just thinking the same the other day -- Welcome back teddy to 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb little fella! They each have their own character, wonderful post.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails