Saturday, 18 December 2010

Through the window today


Today we're getting the heaviest snowfall of the year so far here.


It's getting deeper by the minute! Best to stay indoors....


....and enjoy the winter scenes.


In view of the weather, our Slough Philharmonic Society's Christmas Concert has been cancelled, which is a great pity since so much work has gone into rehearsing and preparing, but the safety and well-being of both performers and audience has to be considered.

So instead of trekking out into the snow for rehearsals and performance, I'll spend the day putting up my Christmas decorations.
 


I hope you'll keep safe and warm wherever you are!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about your concert -- all that work and preparation but stay safe and warm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we've had about 6-7 inches in places, Mum and I went out for a nice walk this afternoon and I took some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, shame about the concert, but better to be at home than stuck somewhere en route.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails