Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Meet the mohair mob!

As you may remember, my latest set of puppets were to be knitted in mohair. I'm getting a bit behind with keeping this blog up-to-date with the pictures of the latest completions, but I can report that this set is now finished. 

Mr Puppet Lady is very fond of these fluffy, tactile mohair puppets. Last year, he said that his favourite of all 100 puppets that I knitted was this one:

I don't think he had a name and his face is a bit skew-whiff but it gives him a bit of character, don't you think?

This year, he decided that all the mohair puppets should have names, and so we came up with a list: Hairy, Fluffy, Fuzzy, Wuzzy, Woolly, Tickly, Bristly, Furry, Cuddly, Softy and Frizzy. Yes, that's right, 11 names.

"But I always do 10 puppets in a set" I protested. Well, after a lot of badgering, I finally gave in and knitted and extra puppet, so that we could use up all the names!

So may I introduce......



... the Mohair Mob: 
Hairy, Fluffy, Fuzzy, Wuzzy, Woolly, Tickly, Bristly, Furry, Cuddly, Softy and Frizzy.

I'm not sure which one is which - maybe Mr Puppet Lady should decide?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I think your work to be wonderful--- Just think of all those happy little faces-- when we all have so much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails