Monday, 20 September 2010

Down in Devon

I'm back from a few days' holiday in Devon. Having not visited this area for a while, I'd forgotten how pretty it is. The weather was not always quite as pretty, but I had a lovely time nonetheless.

Berryhead, near Brixham


and lunch with a friend I had not see for 34 years!

Some new friends too...



On  Haytor.


The peaceful Dart at Totnes.


Totnes has some lovely shops - and what a lot of bakeries!

Dartmouth views.


Paignton by the sea.


And a very peaceful hotel, The Lanscombe House Hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh ! Lots of my favourite places So glad you had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Thank you for sharing your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails