Saturday, 12 June 2010

Puppet progress

I've been quite pleased with puppet progress this week. I've started a set of 10 clowns, all in yellow and blue. The yellow wool is always the same - in fact its a yellow and white mix. The blues will all be different as I have quite a range of them in my stash. Otherwise they are all the same design. Yes, a bit lazy I know, but I seem to be rattling them off nice and quickly as I don't have to think about the design or hair colours and such.

I've finished 4 puppets since last Sunday and hope to get another under way today. Here are the first 4:


I started with dark blue and will gradually get lighter. I've also added a slideshow of my latest completions on my sidebar. I think this gives me an incentive to get things finished - so that I can add things to it!

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always--- What happy children they will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails