I've been quite pleased with puppet progress this week. I've started a set of 10 clowns, all in yellow and blue. The yellow wool is always the same - in fact its a yellow and white mix. The blues will all be different as I have quite a range of them in my stash. Otherwise they are all the same design. Yes, a bit lazy I know, but I seem to be rattling them off nice and quickly as I don't have to think about the design or hair colours and such.
I've finished 4 puppets since last Sunday and hope to get another under way today. Here are the first 4:
I started with dark blue and will gradually get lighter. I've also added a slideshow of my latest completions on my sidebar. I think this gives me an incentive to get things finished - so that I can add things to it!
Enjoy the weekend!