Monday, 7 June 2010

Latest completions for OCC

This is my 50th post today, so it is rather fitting that I have just made 3 more little hairslides, similar to the ones in my very first post. These little hair slides are to be put into shoeboxes full of christmas presents for children as part of the Operation Christmas Child appeal.


I cannot take credit for designing these as I found all the patterns in various blogs and resources:

For this one the pattern is here.

The pattern for this is based on the smaller flower of this rosette:

These little flowers are made using Little Cotton Rabbit's free flower pattern.

I've also made a couple of colorful snakes, also for Operation Christmas Child. These I do take credit for designing, and you can find the pattern to make them here.
These differ slightly from the one's I've made before in that the eyes are sew-on eyes from Hobbycraft, kindly sent to me by Hilary in Melksham. Thank you Hilary, I think they look great.



This afternoon our craft group has it's monthly get-together to make more items to fill shoeboxes, so I'm sure our creative ladies will come up with some new ideas.

In the meantime, I've started on another set of clown puppets.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post full of loving goodness. Thank you for sharing
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely things. My goodness you have been busy!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails