Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Puppet progress

Today I was out in the garden taking pictures of flowers. Again. Then I realised that my last post was about flowers in my garden, and decided that too many posts about flowers, well, lovely though they are, might get a little tedious. And I am supposed to be the Puppet Lady, not the Flower Lady, am I not?

It does seem quite a while since I posted anything about puppets, doesn't it? So time for a little update. I have been fairly busy making puppets, although perhaps a little slower than earlier. There's so much to do in the garden these days that daytime knitting gets put on the back burner. I've also spent some time making bow ties, corsages and snakes (strange combination, you might think) - as you'll see from my recent posts.

I've been trying to complete my set of 10 fluffy teddies that I started back in March, before my holiday! My how time flies! Anyway here are the latest 3 fluffy teddies.


And one on the needles, which will make 9, so one more to complete the set.


After I complete this set, I will go back to the set of teddies that I started when I was on holiday, made from a varigated yellow and minty green wool, so each teddy looks a little different. There are 3 more to go in that set.

Well I'm off to make a cup of tea now, and then its out into the garden to pot up some hanging baskets and summer troughs. I wish this weather would warm up!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Puppet Lady
    Just loving the wool you are using here! Lovely and fluffy, simply all gorgeous! Really cute.
    Just to say thanks for popping over to Mrs Twins.
    Yes, I contacted Naomi quite a while before I started my Blankets. I was only making enquiries at the time. Then in January of this year I contacted her again because I was ready and she said she had ended her work. which was a real shame. She made some great blankets.
    I love your blog very much,
    I'll pop back,
    thanks for calling in!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- Glad to see the latest puppets they are lovely and so cuddly -- Lucky the children who get these. Hope all is well in Puppet Land
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE ARE JUST THE CUTEST.
    EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails