Thursday, 22 April 2010

PKB Cured! 50 puppets completed!

At last I have finished my Easter Bunny puppet. He is the 50th puppet knitted this year!


While he is not nearly so cute as Little Cotton Rabbits' wonderful bunnies, he was inspired by this lovely website nonetheless.

My little bunny is enjoying the morning sunshine, and although he is a little late for Easter, there are still plenty of spring flowers around for him to enjoy, both inside and out. I love the way the sun is lighting up his ears!


This also means that I have been cured of my temporary Puppet Knitting Block (PKB) and hope that now I have reached my 50th, the next 50 will roll on apace.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping over to my little bit of Blogland-- Yes the bag could sell for millions on Ebay --- I wish!!
    Lovely puppet and 50!! Well Done
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails