Monday, 19 April 2010

Birthday celebrations and PKB

Some of you may have noticed how slowly my puppet counter has been increasing of late. I seem to be suffering from PKB - another mysterious ailment to join Chalkey's long and amusing list. Puppet Knitting Block! I haven't completed a single puppet since Easter! I started knitting an Easter Bunny Puppet but he's still on the needles, I have to report.

I have not, however, been completely idle, and will  now prove it to you.


I designed it and stitched it.....


....trimmed it and stuck it....


....and sent it off with lots of good wishes.
Happy Birthday Sheena. We're looking forward to the party in a couple of weeks!

The design, by the way, is based on the McGregor family tartan.

1 comment:

  1. "A change is as good as a rest!!!!"
    I am sure your puppets will zip along with a new lease of life very soon!
    Thanks for popping the link to my blog on your post.
    The card you made is so beautiful and I am sure will be hugely appreciated
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails