Friday, 19 March 2010

This week's puppet progress

My, oh my, I've been slow knitting this week. Only one puppet since last weekend. I must pull my socks up, especially after seeing Chalky's puppety prowess earlier this week. I don't know why I've been so slow. Well it is partly because I spend so much time in blogland reading other peoples lovely blogs and getting inspired. And the weather has been so nice that I've started spending more time on gardeny things too.

Anyway here is the latest puppet completion and the first in my next series of 10 puppets, which will this time be on the fluffy teddy theme.  Yes, I think he's rather cute and very tactile for little hands. Going through my stash, I found I had quite a number of fluffy yarn variants, enough to make up a set of 10 maybe even without raiding the charity shops again! So I'm off to start teddy No.2 now.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments -- I have finished my "lot" now and I think your latest addition is gorgeous. As you rightly say perfect for a cuddle
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo de Guante Titere20 March 2010 at 12:43

    Ola, been following your blog, and heard you might be visiting Espana one of these days. How about some puppets to reflect our glorious Spanish culture? Perhaps a matador, or a flamenco dancer for the little senoritas. Can you knit one in the cubist style? That would be a muchos challenge!

    Adios...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails