Monday, 15 March 2010

Puppet progress so far

At the weekend I finished the final puppet in the third set of 10 for this year, the purple ones top left. The other 2 sets are the green ones, bottom left, and the blues/yellows/greens with banded stripes, top right. In addition to these 30 there are 8 other little characters on the bottom right: snowman, elephant, santa's elf, santa, jimmy the rasta, valentine bear, pingu and quackers. 

That makes 38 puppets so far. I'll have to make a couple more little characters to make that a set of 10 as well. Suggestions are very welcome!

So now it's time to start a new set. What will it be this time? I pondered a while, rumaged through my stash and finally came to a decision.

It's going to be....


...something fluffy!

Wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Wow !! They look brilliant!!
    I have finished my 15 which is the number OF bags I made for the latest challenge on Loving Hands. One of the charity groups I support.
    What about a mouse?
    Thanks again for your help. Mine are still a bit random but I am sure they will be loved
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping over to my blog and glad you have approvedof the faces!!! That is me finished as I wanted 15 for the 15 bags of Love. I am hoping to do another 10 teddies but we shall see. I am catching up with some Easter bits and pieces now but they are surprises so no Photo shoot until after Easter
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails