Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Puppets News

At the weekend I completed another set of 10 puppets. The puppets in this set are all knitted using the same green wool in combination with other colours and textures. Unfortunately the photo does not show the green colour very well - it is a beautiful emerald green in reality. The red and green one at the top of the picture was the last one I knitted, using the red wool that I won in Karen's givaway a few weeks ago. Once again, thank you Karen. 
I've now started a new set of 10, this time using some purple coloured wool as a base. Keep your eye on the puppet count in the side bar!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly thank you so much for popping over to my blog to give me some help with the links between posts. I will give it a try as I am keen to make progress!!
    Your puppets are really lovely I was a reception teacher for many years and so agree about little ones relationships with puppets
    Your work is really special and thanks for adding me to your blog list !
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails