Tuesday, 26 January 2010

New beginnings

Yesterday I decided to start posting on my blog which I've had since October. So out came my camera to take some pictures - oops - batteries flat. And the spares too. And the second camera - both batteries for that one quickly died on me. What's going on?

Anyway, not to be deterred, I put all the batteries on charge and today started snapping away at some of my recent work to post here.

Its hard to know where to start really. Well lets start with something quite cute and pretty - some knitted flower hairslides.











And then there's my very first crochet flower, courtesy of Lucy's wonderful Attic24 blog which has inspired me so much. OK it's a bit uneven and the colour is perhaps rather dull, but its a start.















Well there are lots more puppet pictures to post here - current count this year is 17 - but I'll leave all that for another day. Come back later and see some puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails