Thursday, 28 January 2010

Catch up

Today I had a lovely catch up with my friend. We try to have a walk and a lunch every couple of weeks but due to the weather, Christmas and other circumstances we had not walked since November and I have missed it.

My friend and I went to school together, and have kept in touch, on and off, ever since. However long it goes between meeting up, be it years, months or weeks, we always have a relaxing time together and still share so much in common despite the passing years. I do love her company.

So it was a walk along the canal where a surprising number of people make their homes and then back around the lakes. The sun tried hard to break through the clouds but there was a chilly wind in places.














Then it was into town for a tasty lunch at an italian restaurant. I must say I've been feeling a bit lethargic this afternoon and it has taken a while to get around to posting. I wish I had the energy of this squirrel in my garden, who keeps on pinching the food I've put out for the little birds.

2 comments:

  1. awww It's nice to meet up with old friends isn't it. You have some lovely photo's there and how lovley it must be to live near a canal. Thankyou for sharing.
    ((((hugs))))
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    it's me again lol.
    You've are one of two winners in my giveaway I have emailed you.

    (((hugs)))
    karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails